Saturday, October 2, 2010

Week 8

For this week's class, we need to submit our assignment which is Module 1 and Pn. Foziah have gave us a new assignment which is Module 3. This module is all about audio editing and we need to use Audacity software in order to complete module 3. I haven't use this software before, so it can be considered as a new software to me. But I have used another software in order to edit audio before and I only know how to cut the audio... Using audacity, we need to cut the audio, changing the pitch, increasing and decreasing the music tempo etc.Beside that, two assignments need to be completed which is TEACHING AIDS COLLECTIONS where is the collection of technology and non-technology teaching aids as well as LESSON PLANNING ASSIGNMENT which is completing the lesson plan. All these was done in group of 5. My group mates are Fatin Farhana, Marhani, Hafizzudin and Faiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment