Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 14

FINALE!!!



This week is our 14th week means this is our final week for this semester. But there are still many works that we have to finishFor Module 4 tasks, the dateline is on 29th Oct ( Thursday).We have to finish all the task in Module 4 which is about video editing and submit many things on Thursday which are:~Task 1 ( pair, video editing)~Task 2 ( Individual,-extracting audio and pictures from video,Lesson Plan)~Task 3 ( Group, lesson plans)~Module 4 ( video Editing)Since this is the last week for our lesson, I would like to make some conclusion regarding on this subject. My point of view as well as my opinion. Frankly speaking, I have learn many things in this resources class especially something related to technology.I've put really sooo much effort in this subject by doing all the tasks given. I hope I'll get an A's in this subject, insyaAllah.Last but not least, we will have an exam next monday, wish me luck and good luck to all my friends!~

No comments:

Post a Comment